Thursday, January 26, 2012

Turkey and Cranberry Sauce Sandwich With Sprouts And Sunflower Seeds


Last night I wasn't feeling very well. It was one of those feverishy, headachy, exhausting, depressing nights when all I wanted to do was put on my PJs and watch Doctor Who reruns. (Being completely caught up on Doctor Who and finishing The Hunger Games series are 2 factors that contributed to my utter distraught.)  I didn't feel up to cooking but fortunately I had the ingredients to a new sandwich that I wanted to try. Here it is!

http://www.creative-culinary.com/turkey-and-cranberry-sandwich-with-sprouts-and-sunflower-seeds


I grilled our sandwiches because it's so cold out right now and a cold sandwich just didn't sound very good. I served them with tomato soup. And watched "The Girl In The Fireplace" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment, question or suggestion? I'd love to hear from you!