Remember how I told you that we get about 3 meals out of 1 chicken? Well, this is meal number 2:
1 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup chopped green onions
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup sour cream
2 cups cooked shredded chicken (I used left over rotisserie!)
1 cup shredded cheese, divided
6 standard size flour tortillas
1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Heat the oil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Saute green onions until tender (3 or 4 minutes.) Add garlic powder then stir in the green chilies, soup and sour cream. Mix well.
4. Spread a thin layer of sauce in the dish.
6. Combine the reserved 3/4 of sauce with the milk and mix well.
7. Pour the sauce on top and top with remaining cheese (or extra if you want.)
8. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
There you have it! We got a little carried away with the plate presentation....