1 bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos, crushed (I used a whole bag but I think you could get by with half a bag. It was almost too much.)
1 Tablespoon olive oil
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can rotel
1 can corn, drained well
1 cup shredded mexican cheese, divided
garlic salt, pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray. Pour crushed Doritos into the pan.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet and grill cubed chicken with garlic salt and pepper. Cook until completely done.
3. Add soups, rotel, corn and 1/2 cup of cheese.
4. Pour the chicken mixture over Doritos.
5. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. Top with remaining cheese (extra if you want) and bake for another 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I used Clancy's Nacho Cheese chips, which taste exactly like Doritos. The original recipe calls for a cup of sour cream, but I forgot it. I also cut the cheese amount down a little because I felt so guilty about having Doritos for dinner. And I also served it with broccoli to at least make it look some what healthy. But it was fabulous!